Eola Appliance Repair Services

We repair everything from fridges to dishwashers, microwaves, stoves, washing machines, dryers and so much more!

Eola Appliance Repair Services

Stuck with using your appliances that are not working properly? Are you hearing weird noises coming from your appliances? Did your refrigerator start leaking out of nowhere? These disturbances are not ideal, as your appliances should always be in tiptop shape to be able to help you do your everyday tasks.

When your machines are not working properly, it would take you a much longer time to finish what you have to do, and when you are using these defective appliances for your business, it can cost you a lot to maintain the usual productivity in your area.

At the first sign of trouble, give us a call and our expert technicians will be there to fix your machine.

Who We Are

We are a team of licensed and experienced technicians who has been repairing the appliances of the local residents in Eola, Illinois, for many years. Our company has been established in the year 2010, and has since then been the number one repair service company that is proven and tested to provide great service.

No matter what model or make your appliance is, we can guarantee that we will do our absolute best to repair and make it function like new again. The only thing we ask you is to call us immediately when you suspect that your machine is not working properly so that we can have it repaired as soon as possible.

Services We Offer

We do:

Refrigerator Repairs

Freezer Repairs

Washing Machine Repairs

Dryer Repairs

Microwave Repairs

Oven Repairs

Dishwasher Repairs


Contact Us

Need to have an appliance inspected? Want to have your machines repaired at an affordable price?

Get in touch by giving us a call to set an appointment and we will send our top technicians in your way.

Eola, DuPage County

If you are one of the residents in the simple but beautiful place called the End Of Line, Aurora or Eola for short, you would know that there is more to the place than the friendly locals. Being a local does not mean you already know everything about this village, and exploring the area would probably be a pleasant surprise.

DuPage County and Eola’s History and Location

The suburban DuPage County is ranked second in the most populated counties in Illinois. It was reportedly named after a Frenchman who was station by the river, and was established out of Cook County in the year 1839. The county is dominated by people of Caucasian ethnicity which takes up almost 78% of its total population, followed by the Hispanics or Latinos and Asians at 13% and 10% respectively.

There are several unincorporated communities in DuPage County, which means that these are areas that are a part of the larger administrative division and is not governed by a local municipality. One of the unincorporated communities in the Naperville Township in DuPage County is called Eola, which means End Of Line, Aurora.


Eola or End Of Line, Aurora is an unincorporated community in the Township of Naperville. It rests close to the west border of DuPage County and is the north of the BNSF Railway yard.

Landmarks and Fun Places to be in and near Eola

  1.  Urban Air Adventure Park in Naperville

Are you looking for a place to have fun and bond with the entire family? Visit the Urban Air Adventure Park in Naperville and get ready for the loads of fun you can have with the many attractions available in the area. They have Go-Karts, Sky Rider, Battle Beams, and many more, and you can even play dodgeball! Depending on your budget, there are plenty of options available for every price point that it is impossible to be bored in this place.

gas oven in Eola
  1. Escape Strategy

If you want to experience an interactive room escape game, give the Escape Strategy a visit. Perfect for a big group of friends, coworkers, or family, you can even schedule a gathering in the place. Escape the room with your company by solving the clues! If you want to have the best experience, The Senator’s Room is the most recommended one.

  1. Aurora Public Library

If you are local, you would know that the libraries in the area are considered one of the town’s greatest assets. The Aurora Public Library branch in Eola is equipped with a wide selection of books, movies, music, and novels. People of all ages would truly find a genre they would be interested in.

4. The Comedy Shrine

Looking for a place to hang out and chill? The Comedy Shrine is a nice place where you can watch various performers do improv shows. It also features wonderful decoration around the place such as cartoons and posters that are vintage themed.

5. Blueberry Hill Pancake House

Have you worked up quite an appetite and are looking for a great place to have brunch while also taking a sip of coffee?

Eola’s Population and Demographics

gas stove repair eola

According to the census gathered by the American Community Survey last 2018, Eola has a small total population of 63. 24 of those numbers are male residents while 39 are female, with a median age of 43 years old.


The area is mostly comprised of white-collar workers who are 85% of the population, and the remaining 15% are blue-collared workers. Out of the employees, 55% are working for private companies,

23% are in non-profit companies, and 23% are self-employed workers. This data is influenced probably due to the fact that there are a lot of shops and stores in the area which is where many people work to earn a living.

Education and Income

As for education, almost 60% of the population living in Eola has reached High School education, 13% have their Associate Degrees. and 15% has been to College.

The average income earned for households is around $96,000 every year which is what is mostly earned by residents over 25 years of age up to the middle of their 60s.

Number of Households and Marital Status

There are 24 total households in Eola with 3 people as the average for most households. Almost 63% of those are families and the remaining 37% are non-related. 25% of the total household in the village has children.

There is a huge population of residents who were married taking up more than half of the residents, while locals who were never married are 29%, and divorced are 16% of the total population.

Transportation and Housing

Transportation is very convenient in Eola, which is what locals love about it. Many people can cycle or walk around to do some shopping. To go to father places, the main transportation for most people is by car and train.

There are 13,342 housing units in Eola at the time of the census, and almost 8,000 of those homes were built in the year 1939 or earlier, and at least 1500 were built between 2000 to the later years. A huge portion of the home units that are rented, which is 75% of the total residential areas, while the remaining 25% are what is occupied by the owners themselves. All of the housing units in Eola has a mortgage.